We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Lightly brown the chicken wings.
Add the finely chopped vegetables and sauté until translucent.
Cut the mushrooms into small cubes and place them over the chicken wings, adding the soup.
Cover the pot with a lid and let it boil for about 30 minutes.
Salt to taste, add the tomato broth / juice and continue cooking for another 10-15 minutes (enough to bind the sauce formed).
After removing the pot from the heat, sprinkle with chopped basil.
Enjoy your meal!
Chicken breast with mushrooms, an easy recipe for dinner
In about an hour, you can prepare a chicken breast with mushrooms, perfect for a dinner during the week. It is a light dish that can be served with a steaming polenta for a feast of taste buds.
Here are the steps you need to take to get a light chicken breast recipe ready right away!
Ingredients for chicken breast with mushrooms:
4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
freshly ground black pepper
450 grams of white mushrooms, cleaned and sliced
4 cloves garlic, cleaned and halved
1/2 cup dry white wine (optional)
1 3/4 cup juice from chicken soup / water
2 tablespoons freshly chopped green parsley
4 steps to prepare chicken breast with mushrooms:
1. Season the chicken with coarse salt and freshly ground black pepper. Heat a tablespoon of oil in a large skillet over high heat. Add the chicken and cook until browned for 2 to 3 minutes on each side. Transfer to a plate and set aside.
2. Add the rest of the oil to the pan. Add the previously sliced mushrooms and the halved garlic, seasoning with salt. Cover the pan with a lid and cook the composition over medium heat, until the mushrooms release their own juice, between 2 and 3 minutes. Put the lid aside and cook over high heat, stirring occasionally, until the mushrooms are browned, 4-5 minutes.
3. Add the wine and cook, stirring, until it evaporates for about a minute. Pour the juice from the soup and freshly chopped green parsley and simmer over medium-high heat until the mushrooms are tender and the liquid is reduced to 8 to 10 minutes.
4. Add the chicken to the pan, cover with a lid, reduce the heat to low and simmer until the chicken is well cooked for about 10-12 minutes. Garnish with chopped parsley and serve.
If you found this article useful, give it a tryLIKE our Facebook page, where you can find at least other equally interesting articles.
Chicken tinsel & # 8211 the easiest recipe
Chicken tinsel & # 8211 an extremely tasty authentic Romanian dish, made from always handy and not expensive ingredients. Ostropel is made with minimal effort and in a relatively short time. Follow the 3 steps below and you will have the tastiest ostropel, just like your grandmother's! Read the easiest chicken ostropel recipe!
1. For chicken ostropel, cut the meat into large pieces (so that it can penetrate better when fried). Then drain (or line with a napkin) to dry and fry in a hot pan with oil. Meanwhile, chop the onion, garlic and, separately, the diced tomatoes.
2. Chicken tinsel begins to taste. Add the chopped onion and a pinch of salt, and after the onion has hardened only a little, quench it with a little water. Bring to a simmer until the meat is tender and the onion is soft. Then put the diced tomatoes, tomato juice, finely chopped garlic, bay leaf and half a cup of water in which the vinegar has been diluted. Match to taste with salt and pepper.
3. Cover the chicken tinsel and simmer until the meat softens and the sauce drops and binds a little.
Pan-fried chicken wings with garlic, tomatoes and Mediterranean herbs
Pan-fried chicken wings with garlic, tomatoes and Mediterranean herbs. The recipe for glazed, spicy, sticky, reddish and tender wings. Quickly fried chicken wings. Chicken wings with basil, rosemary, thyme, oregano and a pinch of garlic. How to make tender chicken wings? Recipes with chicken wings.
I've been wanting to cook chicken wings in a pan for a while. I wanted the wings to be glazed, slightly spicy, reddish. That is, their skin should be well fried but also stick to their hands, because yes & # 8230 these wings are eaten by hand. Sticky chicken wings with garlic and Tabasco or other hot sauce.
Said and done! I improvised a fine recipe for glazed and sticky wings using the ingredients I had on hand at the time: garlic, tomatoes, basil, thyme, oregano and a little rosemary. I have many pots of herbs on the kitchen window sill and "cut" them whenever I have the opportunity.
The result was a wow one! A cheap, fast and extremely tasty food!
If you are a fan of spicy wings, I also recommend the classic recipe Buffalo Chicken Wings with creamy blue cheese dip (Blue Cheese Dip) & # 8211 the recipe here.
The quantities below result in 2 servings of pan-fried chicken wings with garlic, tomatoes and Mediterranean herbs.
Chicken stew and chicken pipette with mushrooms & # 8211 diet recipe without oil or fried
Chicken stew and chicken pipette with mushrooms & # 8211 diet recipe without oil or fried. Food from pipettes and hearts in a pressure cooker or classic. Paprikaș or low stew with mushrooms and hearts, chicken pipettes (rânze) cooked in kukta or "miracle pot". Sauce recipes. Stew recipes. Recipes with chicken organs.
This stew of chicken hearts and pipettes with mushrooms is extremely tasty and fragrant. In Transylvanian cuisine we often encounter this dish which in our country is called paprika and pipote and hearts. Why? Because the gorgeous red color is given by the sweet paprika & # 8211 that is paprika (not broth or tomato paste). Paprika also gives a special taste and aroma and also helps to bind the sauce. The specific Transylvanian aromas are given by onion, cumin and paprika & # 8211 not by broth and bay leaves.
My grandmother from Arad used to make this kind of chicken entrails quite often for us because we both liked it. Especially if I also had mushrooms! Because pipettes and hearts are quite difficult to cook, the grandmother uses kuktă (pressure cooker) to shorten their cooking time. Yes, in Arad almost everyone had kukte since 1970 because they were brought from neighboring Hungary. And now I have 3 kukte from that time that works perfectly today. I just had to change the rubber gasket that seals the lid over time. But the whole Arad household had a stock of pressure cooker liners and cotiogău (kotyogo & # 8211 pressure coffee maker).
You can also cook this dish with pipettes and hearts in a classic pot but the time will be 3 times longer and you will have to replenish the liquid as it decreases.
I recommend another recipe for hearts and peppers with garlic, onion and whiter sauce & # 8211 see here.
Peppercorns and hearts are generally served with small flour dumplings, plain rice or boiled macaroni (when I say macaroni I mean those long pasta with a hole in the middle). It is not wrong if we accompany it with a mashed potato or even with natural potatoes with parsley. Or even with slices of fresh bread. Polenta is not part of our family's repertoire and we do not cook it as a side dish but only as a stand-alone (with cheese and cream) but no one stops you from joining it to this stew.
From the quantities below results 4 servings of heart stew and chicken pipettes with mushrooms & # 8211 diet recipe for pressure cooker.
- Do you know how to make polenta? Add salt to the boiled water and corn in the rain. Stir constantly. Towards the end, add a few drops of oil.
- When do you know that the polenta used as a garnish is ready? When it comes off the walls of the vessel in which it was made, without sticking.
- If you don't like dill, you can sprinkle the stew with fresh parsley.
- This recipe is Transylvanian. The Oltenian equivalent of stew also contains a little sugar, thyme and bay leaves. Serve with Telemea cheese.
STEW WITH CHICKEN MEAT AND MUSHROOMS
Recipe of stew with chicken and mushrooms it is one of the simplest, tastiest and easiest to prepare.
We often eat mushrooms, so this stew is one of the best prepared in our house. At a simple search on this blog for the word mushrooms, you will find dozens of recipes, but also more chicken recipes.
The Polish part of my family often eats mushrooms, but my mother, who grew up in the mountainous area of Vrancea, also had a childhood in which ghebele and other wild mushrooms were eaten very often.
Unfortunately, I have to be content with the mushrooms found in markets or supermarkets, I rarely enjoy wild mushrooms, but when I receive them I immediately prepare something good with them. Those who live in Bucovina or in the mountainous area with forest can enjoy mushrooms and have the chance to prepare a lot of goodies with them.
Today I show you the recipe I learned from my mother chicken stew with mushrooms.
And, because we tell you that my mother grew up in Vrancea, in the country, the polenta often accompanied the stews prepared by her or her sisters. In time, I got used to it too, so now I don't even think about it mushroom stew, with whatever she had next to her, without polenta. The sarmales don't seem to work without polenta either. Now, you know what it's like, each with his own taste, custom and inherited traditions.
Stew with chicken and mushrooms he goes to both lunch and dinner. If you have a microwave at the office, you can have it in a casserole and you have a good lunch, prepared at home, fresh, definitely better than what a catering company brings.
What I like most about this recipe is that the chicken legs are fried first, and all the food will take on the taste of fried meat. It is not a diet food, it is not for diet. Chicken stew with mushrooms it's too good to stop at a small portion, like a plate in a 5-star restaurant, with a strip of meat, a few mushrooms and sauce next to them. You pay a lot and get up hungry from the table. Chicken stew with mushrooms it is for greedy people who appreciate good food.
I hope you will try the recipe and if you like it I invite you to share it. And if you send a picture, I promise to post it.
4 chicken legs
4 small onions
2 cloves of garlic
300-400 g mushroom mushrooms
1 teaspoon paprika
1 smaller Kapia pepper
50 ml white wine
1 small bay leaf
2 basil leaves
2-3 sprigs of thyme
200 ml of tomato juice
1 tablespoon broth
freshly ground pepper
Put in the well-heated oil, the well-washed chicken legs, under running water. When they are fried, take them out and cook the finely chopped onion until it becomes glassy. Add the sliced mushrooms, the diced pepper and the grated carrot.
When all the vegetables are soft, add the chicken, tomato juice, broth, paprika, finely chopped garlic, greens, salt and pepper. Pour 300 ml of water and wine and bring to a boil over medium heat for about 20 minutes.
If the liquid evaporates too quickly, we will add more water and we take care to mix from time to time.
Ingredients Mushroom stew & # 8211 fasting
- 500 grams of fresh mushrooms (I used champinion mushrooms, you can use any mushrooms you like & # 8211 yellows, brown mushrooms, pleurotus etc.)
- 100 grams of onions (1 large onion, I used a medium-sized red onion and 1 sprig of green onions in addition)
- 1-2 cloves of garlic (depending on how big they are and how much garlic you like)
- 100-150 grams of peppers (I used 2 small peppers, one red and one yellow, together they had 130 grams, ready to be cleaned of stalks and seeds)
- 30 ml. of oil
- 150 ml. of tomato paste or 2 large tomatoes, scalded, peeled and cut into cubes
- 1 bunch of parsley and pepper
Preparation Mushroom stew & # 8211 fasting
1. The first step in preparing the mushroom stew is to clean and chop the onion. And let's crush the garlic, let's not forget it! Cut the peppers into strips or cubes, as you prefer. I left the berries in pieces, to keep some of their texture and because they seemed to me to have very beautiful colors. Peel a squash, grate it and cut it into quarters or halves.
2. Heat a large frying pan or saucepan over medium heat, add the oil and then the chopped onion and crushed garlic, sprinkling with a little salt from the beginning. Saute for 2-3 minutes, until the onion starts to soften.
3. Add the pepper to the pan, stir, reduce the heat and continue to fry the vegetables for 6-7 minutes. Be careful not to brown them, just soften them, so it's a good idea to watch the pan during this time and stir from time to time.
4. After the onion is completely softened, increase the heat to medium again, then immediately add the mushrooms.
5. Well, if we keep making a mushroom stew, it's finally the turn of the mushrooms! Put them all in the pan at once and mix. I increased the heat a little because the mushrooms will leave a lot of water that is good to evaporate quickly. Don't worry if the pan looks a bit loaded at this stage! Very quickly, the mushrooms will lose volume and fit perfectly.
6. After the mushrooms have lost their volume (a few minutes from the moment I added them to the pan), add the tomato puree or fresh tomatoes, peeled and diced. Boil everything together over medium heat for another 10-12 minutes, until the mushroom stew is suitable for low, according to your taste.
7. Finally, season the mushroom stew with salt and pepper and sprinkle with chopped green parsley. Serve hot, along with your favorite garnish (which in our case was a plain white rice).
This mushroom stew was very tasty, rich and fragrant! If you decide to prepare it too, I'll get to work and have a great appetite!
- 3 kg of chicken wings
- 600 g of sweet and sour sauce
- 100 ml of soy sauce
- 2 heads of garlic